- Stroke volume (now SV20s with FastCCO algorithm)
- Cardiac output (now CO20s with FastCCO algorithm)
- Mixed venous oxygen saturation (SvO2)
- Systemic vascular resistance (SVR)
|Model||Description||Size (F)||Length (cm)|
|132F5||Four Lumen Catheter||5||78|
|096F6P||Four Lumen Catheter||6||110|
|131F7||Standard Four Lumen Catheter||7||110|
* PAOP available through balloon occlusion function.
† When used with a compatible monitoring platform.
‡ When used with an external pacemaker.
§ When used with an external pacemaker and used with the appropriate Edwards Chandler Transluminal A and/or V pacing probes.
Thermodilution is abbreviated as TD.