The Patient Experience is about bringing together people who have benefitted from Edwards Lifesciences technologies, to connect with our teams, with one another, and with patient organizations. We engage an intimate group of patients who share their experience and expertise. Their insights can help Edwards and our partners have an impact on the lives of future patients.
At this event patient attendees:
- Learn about heart valve and critical care innovations
- Meet Edwards leaders and employees dedicated to serving the patient community
- Participate in discussions to help improve the patient-caregiver experience
- Tour our manufacturing facility and meet employees who designed or handcrafted the patient’s device
- Learn how to get involved and play a role in supporting other patients and caregivers
We hosted dozens of patients and care partners at our global corporate headquarters to connect patients with each other and to share more about the people behind their heart valve technologies and the support services and networks dedicated to the heart community. Visit our Patient Voice site to view highlights from our 2019 event.
Through initiatives led by Edwards and our non-profit partners, we empower patients to use their experience to help themselves and others and to build a community of patients who care about making a difference. We support patient organizations around the world because they are uniquely positioned to provide much-needed services to patients. Whether the organization provides peer-to-peer training and support, disease awareness and public education, insights into the patient perspective, advocacy on policy initiatives, opportunities for our employees to give back to the community, or efforts to educate and empower patients to advocate on their own behalf, we are proud to support their efforts to advance people's health and quality of life.