Edwards Annual Titanium Awards Recognizes Ethical Employees
Each year, the Ethics and Compliance team at Edwards invite all employees to nominate their colleagues for the Titanium Awards. This annual award recognizes employees who:
- have gone above and beyond in their commitment to Edwards’ ethical principles as described in the Edwards’ Global Business Practice Standards, the ‘Titanium Book’
- by conducting business with honesty and integrity, as well as obeying all laws and regulations
- by treating colleagues with fairness and respect in a safe work environment
- by committing to being productive and respectful members of the communities where they do business
- by acting in the best interests of Edwards and its shareholders, communicating effectively with shareholders and protecting the Company’s assets
- exhibit courageous commitment to these ethical principles daily
Employees are recognized in four regions: USA, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Europe/Middle East/Africa/Canada. Winners are selected by members of the Ethics and Compliance team with input from the regional business. A global winner is then selected from the regional winners.
The awards are presented during Edwards’ Titanium Day events held at multiple Edwards locations around the world. All winners receive an Edwards Heart Award, a framed certificate and local recognition by a senior leader.
The global winner is invited to receive the Global Titanium Award trophy from Edwards’ CEO at an all-employee meeting held at Edwards’ headquarters in Irvine, California, USA.