In November 2017, we opened our new state of the art LEED Platinum Certified guest reception and employee congregation building in Irvine, California. Our new building met many key milestones, including:
- solar on the roof to reduce heating and cooling demand,
- achieved 30 percent reduction in electricity for interior lighting,
- whole building energy simulation indicating an overall baseline reduction of 56 percent,
- 11 percent clean air vehicle parking,
- 75 percent reduction in baseline landscape and irrigation water,
- no CFC or ozone depleting substances, and
- 90 percent of storm water is captured, harvested or treated.