Clamp insert sets are available in 33, 61 and 86 mm sizes for a wide range of procedures. Not made with natural rubber latex. For the balance of atraumaticity and traction, Fogarty clamp inserts give you the maximum flexibility – allowing you to choose the ideal type of occlusion to meet your surgical needs.
- Hydrajaw inserts are made of hollow rubber filled with medical-grade silicone to provide smooth atraumatic occlusion
- Softjaw inserts are comprised of compliant sponge rubber for a firm, smooth atraumatic occlusion
- Safejaw inserts gently surround blood vessels with rows of soft, rubber pyramids to provide a more secure occlusion
- Tractionjaw inserts have a rigid surface, with rows of solid polymer ridges for maximum traction
- Clamp inserts are radiopaque