Created to support clinicians caring for surgical patients or the critically ill, the handy reference card brings hemodynamic parameters and laboratory values together in one place.
What you’ll find:
- Normal ranges for 49 hemodynamic parameters
- Equations for computing parameters, where applicable
- Normal lab values for hematocrit (Hct) and hemoglobin (Hgb) values for men and women, as well as adult lactate values
- Physio-relationship graphic for preload, afterload, and contractility
- Quick-reference graphic for transpulmonary thermodilution technique (TPTD)
Download the card to all your devices for convenient access whenever and wherever you need it.
This educational item is intended for health care professionals. Please complete the form below to confirm your qualifications.