An innovative system designed to address the complexity of tricuspid repair
Independent grasping for optimal placement while
respecting native anatomy
- Atraumatic clasps with a single row of retention elements designed for fragile leaflets
- Staged capture and capture optimization facilitate maximum leaflet insertion
Central spacer effectively bridges the coaptation gap
- Broad, contoured paddles increase coaptation area
- Spacer reduces leaflet stress and increases open orifice area
Safely navigate your procedure within the
- Implant elongation facilitates safe repositioning in dense tricuspid chordae
- Independent catheters allow for predictable implant positioning
The PASCAL repair system showed promising in First-in-Human experience1,2,*
In early compassionate use experience, the PASCAL repair system demonstrated high procedural success, significant clinical improvements, and sustainable TR reduction in patients with challenging tricuspid anatomy and severe TR. In addition, favorable right ventricular remolding was observed at the 30-days follow-up.
Watch the PASCAL repair system procedural animation
Register for PASCAL repair system updates
Sign up now to receive event and news information from Edwards Lifesciences including:
- Congress highlights
- Webinar invites
- Product announcements and updates
Thank you for filling in the form.
Learn more about Edwards' transcatheter mitral
and tricuspid portfolio
- Fam NP et al. Compassionate Use of the PASCAL Transcatheter Valve Repair System for Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation: A Multicenter, Observational, First-in-Human Experience. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019;12(24).
- Lurz P et al. Six-month results of the PASCAL transcatheter valve repair system for severe tricuspid regurgitation: a multicentre, observational, first-in-human experience. PCR e-course 2020. 2020 June. Euro20A-POS487.
For professional use
Edwards devices placed on the European market meeting the essential requirements referred to in Article 3 of the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC bear the CE marking of conformity.
Edwards, Edwards Lifesciences, the stylized E logo, Cardioband, PASCAL, PASCAL Ace, Valtech, and Valtech Cardio are trademarks or service marks of Edwards Lifesciences Corporation or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 Edwards Lifesciences Corporation. All rights reserved. PP—EU-0408 v3.0
Edwards Lifesciences • Route de l’Etraz 70, 1260 Nyon, Switzerland • edwards.com
Please update to a current version of your preferred browser, this site will perform effectively on the following:Unable to update your browser?
If you are on a computer, that is maintained by an admin and you cannot install a new browser, ask your admin about it. If you can't change your browser because of compatibility issues, think about installing a second browser for browsing and keep this old one for compatibility