18F eSheath is compatible with the 26 mm SAPIEN XT valve.
20F eSheath is compatible with the 29 mm SAPIEN XT valve.
High radial strength cobalt-chromium frame
- Designed for uniform leaflet coaptation to provide optimal haemodynamic performance
- Low frame height is designed to respect the cardiac anatomy and minimise risk of conduction system interference
Bovine pericardial tissue
- Utilises the same bovine pericardial tissue and processes as Edwards surgical valves
- Leaflets matched for thickness and elasticity to enhance coaptation and maximise durability
Edwards NovaFlex+ delivery system
- 16F eSheath compatible*
- Flex catheter stabilises balloon shaft during deployment
- Balloon-expandable design allows for user-controlled inflation and precise delivery
- 360° degree Flex Tip provides tight balloon shaft support during valve placement and deployment
Edwards Ascendra+ delivery system
- Designed for transapical and transaortic delivery
- Distal tip and balloon shoulder provide a smooth transition from tip to valve
- Short 55 cm working length improves handling and control
- Trusted balloon-expandable design allows for user-controlled inflation and facilitates predictable valve deployment
The SAPIEN XT valve may be used in the aortic position via a broad range of access routes - transfemoral, transapical and transaortic.
The SAPIEN XT valve may be used in the mitral position via the transapical access route only.
Aortic and mitral valve-in-valve sizing
|23 mm||26 mm|
|Bioprosthesis Internal Orifice Diameter*||18-21 mm||21-23.5 mm|
*The internal orifice diameter of the surgical bioprosthesis must be determined prior to the procedure for appropriate transcatheter heart valve sizing.