- Less traumatic aortic occlusion than cross-clamping
- Antegrade cardioplegia delivery
- Aortic root venting for an unobstructed, virtually bloodless surgical field
- Aortic root pressure monitoring
*When compared to median sternotomy
IntraClude device features
Arterial perfusion flow vs pressure
- Delivery of retrograde cardioplegia solution, outside of the incision
- Occlusion of the coronary sinus
- Monitoring of coronary sinus pressure
- Highly engineered, 9 Fr. shaft designed for excellent control and device management
- Specially designed, 59 cm, steerable shaft with depth markers and orientation line for ease of placement
Diameter vs volume
- Percutaneous insertion via internal jugular vein provides an unobstructed operative field
- Thin wall, 8.3 Fr design delivers high flow rates to ensure adequate venting in all sizes of patients
- Contamination guard system facilitates sterile catheter repositioning
- Pre-shaped catheter and flow directed balloon enable easy placement into the pulmonary artery
The Edwards Advantage
We are committed to providing your institution, clinicians and staff with the highest levels of customer service and support.
You are busy – We are flexible
Indicate your topics of interest and preferred communication frequency
For professional use
See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and adverse event.
Edwards Lifesciences devices placed on the European market meeting the essential requirements referred to in Article 3 of the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC bear the CE marking of conformity.
Please update to a current version of your preferred browser, this site will perform effectively on the following:Unable to update your browser?
If you are on a computer, that is maintained by an admin and you cannot install a new browser, ask your admin about it. If you can't change your browser because of compatibility issues, think about installing a second browser for browsing and keep this old one for compatibility