- Allows introduction of contrast media into cystic and common bile ducts
- Clear vinyl body makes it easy to detect air bubbles
- Three-way luer lock hub enables the introduction of irrigation fluid and contrast media
- Black marking at the distal tip extends 1.5 cm proximally and facilitates placement
- Bevel on the catheter tip facilitates introduction into the common bile duct and reduces the risk of accidental withdrawal
Laparoscopic cholangiography catheter
- Cholangiography catheter also available in 80 cm length to meet the needs for laparoscopic procedures
- Biliary catheters are used for the removal of stones and ductal debris
- Radiopaque body is stiff enough to manipulate, yet flexible enough to minimize damage to the duct wall
Fogarty biliary balloon probe (5 pack)
|Model||Size (F)||Length (cm)||Max Liquid Capacity (ml)|
Contact a sales rep
Do you have feedback about our products? Click here
For professional use
For a listing of indications, contraindications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events, please refer to the Instructions for Use (consult eifu.edwards.com where applicable).
Edwards Lifesciences devices placed on the European market meeting the essential requirements referred to in Article 3 of the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC bear the CE marking of conformity.
Please update to a current version of your preferred browser, this site will perform effectively on the following:Unable to update your browser?
If you are on a computer, that is maintained by an admin and you cannot install a new browser, ask your admin about it. If you can't change your browser because of compatibility issues, think about installing a second browser for browsing and keep this old one for compatibility