Clamp insert sets are available in 33, 61 and 86 mm sizes for a wide range of procedures. Not made with natural rubber latex. For the balance of atraumaticity and traction, Fogarty clamp inserts give you the maximum flexibility – allowing you to choose the ideal type of occlusion to meet your surgical needs.
- Hydrajaw inserts are made of hollow rubber filled with medical-grade silicone to provide smooth atraumatic occlusion
- Softjaw inserts are comprised of compliant sponge rubber for a firm, smooth atraumatic occlusion
- Safejaw inserts gently surround blood vessels with rows of soft, rubber pyramids to provide a more secure occlusion
- Tractionjaw inserts have a rigid surface, with rows of solid polymer ridges for maximum traction
- Clamp inserts are radiopaque
Fogarty-Hydragrip surgical clamp insert sets
|DHYDRA33||Double Hydrajaw||33||2 Hydrajaws|
|DHYDRA61||Double Hydrajaw||61||2 Hydrajaws|
|DHYDRA86||Double Hydrajaw||86||2 Hydrajaws|
|DSOFT33||Double Softjaw||33||2 Softjaws|
|DSOFT61||Double Softjaw||61||2 Softjaws|
|DSOFT86||Double Softjaw||86||2 Softjaws|
|SAFEHY33||Safejaw-Hydrajaw||33||1 Safejaw, 1 Hydrajaw|
|SAFEHY61||Safejaw-Hydrajaw||61||1 Safejaw, 1 Hydrajaw|
|SAFEHY86||Safejaw-Hydrajaw||86||1 Safejaw, 1 Hydrajaw|
|SAFE33||Safejaw||33||1 Safejaw, 1 Softjaw|
|SAFE61||Safejaw||61||1 Safejaw, 1 Softjaw|
|SAFE86||Safejaw||86||1 Safejaw, 1 Softjaw|
|HYDRA33||Hydrajaw||33||1 Hydrajaw, 1 Tractionjaw|
|HYDRA61||Hydrajaw||61||1 Hydrajaw, 1 Tractionjaw|
|HYDRA86||Hydrajaw||86||1 Hydrajaw, 1 Tractionjaw|
|SOFT33||Softjaw||33||1 Softjaw, 1 Tractionjaw|
|SOFT61||Softjaw||61||1 Softjaw, 1 Tractionjaw|
|SOFT86||Softjaw||86||1 Softjaw, 1 Tractionjaw|
Clamps are used to temporarily occlude veins and arteries. The Cosgrove Flex Clamp was developed by Cardinal Health V. Mueller in conjunction with Dr. Delos Cosgrove and the Cleveland Clinic.
Fogarty Hydragrip clamps
- Provide occlusion of atherosclerotic vessels without excessive clamping forces.
- Minimizes intimal damage and fragmentation of atherosclerotic material.
- Performs efficiently on either diseased or normal vessels.
Cosgrove flex clamps standard features include enough clamping force for total vessel occlusion without excessive pressure.
QuickBend flex clamp
- Shorter neck allows shaft to bend closer to the jaw for a tighter bending radius
SlimFit flex clamp
- Slim jaw profile permits use in narrow incisions
Cosgrove flex clamps
|Model||Description||Fogarty Insert Size (mm)|
|CV1133||Quick Bend Clamp||33|
|CV1161||Quick Bend Clamp||61|
|CV1186||Quick Bend Clamp||86|
|CV1033||Slim Fit Clamp||33|
|CV1061||Slim Fit Clamp||61|
|Model||Description||Length||Fogarty Insert Size (mm)|
|CV5020||Straight Jaw and Shank||6 1/2" (16.5 cm)||33|
|CV5025||Angled Jaw and Shank||4 5/8" (11.8 cm)||33|
|CV5030||Straight Jaw and Shank||11 1/2" (29.2 cm)||61|
Fogarty spring clip applicators
|Model||Edwards Spring Clip Size (mm)|
Wide selection of spring clips and handleless clamps for the occlusion of delicate vascular structures and for other clamping procedures. Not made with natural rubber latex.
Fogarty spring clips
- Are designed to provide a consistent degree of tension
- EverClip reduced force spring clip is designed to minimize vessel trauma while maintaining occlusion
Fogarty handleless clamps
- A ratchet-type mechanism allows for desired degree of pressure
Spring clips and handleless clamps are radiopaque for visualization under fluoroscopyVascular therapies product guide
Fogarty spring clips, parallel jaw spring clips and handleless clamps
|CSOFT6||Fogarty Softjaw Spring Clip||6||2 Softjaws|
|CSOFT12||Fogarty Softjaw Spring Clip||12||2 Softjaws|
|CSAFE6||Fogarty Safejaw Spring Clip||6||1 Softjaw, 1 Safejaw|
|CDSAFE6||Fogarty Double Safejaw Spring Clip||6||2 Safejaws|
|CPARAL6||Edslab Parallel Jaw Spring Clip||6||2 Tractionjaws|
|CPARAL12||Edslab Parallel Jaw Spring Clip||12||2 Tractionjaws|
|HCDSOFT8||Double Softjaw Handleless Clamp||8||2 Softjaws|
|HCSOFT10||Single Softjaw Handleless Clamp||10||1 Softjaw, 1 Tractionjaw|
|EVERCLIP6||Fogarty EverClip Spring Clip||6||2 EverClip jaws|
For professional use
For a listing of indications, contraindications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events, please refer to the Instructions for Use (consult eifu.edwards.com where applicable).
Edwards Lifesciences devices placed on the European market meeting the essential requirements referred to in Article 3 of the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC bear the CE marking of conformity.
Please update to a current version of your preferred browser, this site will perform effectively on the following:Unable to update your browser?
If you are on a computer, that is maintained by an admin and you cannot install a new browser, ask your admin about it. If you can't change your browser because of compatibility issues, think about installing a second browser for browsing and keep this old one for compatibility