Edwards Lifesciences is proud to be a major sponsor of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM). Visit our booth and experience these latest advances in hemodynamic monitoring solutions that enable proactive clinical decisions. We look forward to seeing you in Vienna.
Acumen Hypotension Probability Indicator Software
Predictive decision support that enables you to gain insights into potential hypotensive events before they impact your patients.
Acumen Assisted Fluid Management Software
Adaptive decision support that provides fluid administration suggestions based on a validated algorithm.
Learn more at our booth.
HemoSphere advanced monitoring platform
For comprehensive hemodynamic management. See your patient's physiologic status, analyze trends and intuitively navigate with a simple-to-use touchscreen.
Noninvasive ClearSight System and Minimally- invasive FloTrac System
Solutions for individualized fluid management that help you maintain patients in the optimal volume range.
Tuesday, September 26
12:30 – 14:00
ESICM / Berlin Room
Novel strategies to optimize perioperative hemodynamic monitoring
Moderators: Monty Mythen (London, UK), Thomas Scheeren (Groningen, the Netherlands)
- New aspects of fluid responsiveness assessment — Frederic Michard (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Fluid therapy in the perioperative setting — Monty Mythen (London, UK)
- Why hypotension matters? — Daniel Sessler (Cleveland, USA)
- Predicting hypotension in 2017: from reactive to proactive clinical decisions — Denise Veelo (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- The role of continuous PAC in today’s ICU — Jean-Louis Vincent (Brussels, Belgium)
The Future of Anesthesia Predictive Monitoring
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Starts at 6 PM (Paris time)
The future of medicine with Big Data and Machine Learning
Marco Ranucci (Milan, Italy)
Why hypotension matters
Daniel Sessler (Cleveland, USA)
Predicting hypotension in 2017 - from reactive to proactive clinical decision
Bart Geerts (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Followed by 30 minutes live interaction with the experts