Jump-start your career with an Edwards internship, which can be eligible for academic credit when coordinated with your school. Spanning a broad range of areas, from engineering and supply chain to manufacturing operations and information technology, internships are also available to students interested in finance and accounting, marketing, strategy, and business development. Most assignments are created for the summer months, although some may exist year-round, and are located in our Irvine, California, and Draper, Utah, facilities.
Become a part of our culture
Beyond the meaningful work experiences that we offer, Edwards paves the way for your success through the University summer program. Our program offers exposure to different perspectives while fostering connections with peers and mentors throughout the organization.
If you’re looking for a truly meaningful internship experience, then Edwards could be the place for you. Unique projects that make a difference to you and to our patients — this is what sets us apart from most programs. While each assignment is original, past interns have enjoyed high visibility for their work in areas such as:
- Contributing to engineering design and materials testing, developing technical drawings, and writing operating procedures and design requirements
- Analyzing commercial and clinical data
- Assisting project managers in creating high-level project plans and executing on tasks and deliverables
- Developing algorithms that further the operational aspects of life-saving medical devices
- Helping to create and launch marketing campaigns and collateral Supporting and training sales teams
- Understanding the structural heart valve market to provide strategic and tactical data analysis
An Internship with an Edge
There are numerous advantages to being an Edwards intern, from compelling work assignments to the guidance of senior leaders. Your paid internship at Edwards will provide the training and development you need to gain an edge over other students while offering tremendous networking opportunities that lay the groundwork for your continued success.
Internship applicants must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree and have proof of citizenship or permanent residency authorization.
Applying for an internship is easy. Simply log on to edwards.com/careers today and create an account. You’ll be able to set up a job agent that will automatically email you when applicable internship openings are posted. Remember to reference the internship requisition number when you create your online profile and submit your resume.