Edwards Lifesciences Careers
Associate Analyst, Benefits
- type Full time
- Location USA IRV, 1472 Alton/DBC6, 7
- Job reference Req-26716
- Posted for 17 Days
Share this job
Develop and oversee Edwards benefits program focusing on employee wellness and health education, to ensure competitiveness of programs as a means to attract and retain talent.
- Analyze benefits data (e.g surveys, scorecards, Know your Numbers reporting)
- Supporting the development and review of benefits communication materials; maintain myHR article knowledge base, Summary Plan description and Plan Documents
- Develop executive summary of benchmarking benefit/wellness surveys results and contribute to discussions of alternatives with management
- Assist with implementation of new vendor onboarding and programs (e.g, 401k vendor, wellness event)
- Lead segments of the annual Open Enrollment (Benefits and Deferred Compensation Plans); partnering with HR Solutions as appropriate
- Collaborate with vendors to monitor services are completed in keeping with expected service levels and identifying issues for escalation
- Oversee annual Total Compensation Statements
- Other incidental duties
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- One year benefits experience
- Knowledge of Health, Welfare, Retirement and Supplemental Benefit programs
- Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Proven success adhering to and leading project schedules and managing small sections of projects
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to read, comprehend, write, and speak English
- Good understanding of the implementation and execution of benefit programs
- Moderate knowledge of local, state, and federal government regulations as it relates to benefits
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Strict attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including immediate supervisor and other team members in the section or group
- Ability to build stable working relationships internally
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
For California, the base pay range for this position is $55,000 to $78,000 (highly experienced).
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience).
About Edwards Lifesciences
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 18,500 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it’s our life’s work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.
COVID Vaccination Requirement
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless you request and are granted a medical or religious accommodation for exemption from the vaccination requirement. This vaccination requirement does not apply in countries where it is prohibited by law to impose vaccination. In countries where vaccines are less available, or other requirements exist, we may institute alternate measures that optimize patient safety and healthcare provider safety, which may include regular COVID testing or specific masking requirements.
For United States Applicants Only:
Know your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal Poster
Disability accommodation for employment applicants
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Pay Transparency Notice