Jump-start your career with an Edwards internship or co-op, which can be eligible for academic credit when coordinated with your school. Spanning a broad range of areas, from engineering and supply chain to manufacturing operations and information technology, positions are also available to students interested in finance and accounting, marketing, strategy, and business development. Most assignments are created for the summer months, although some may exist year-round, and are located in our Irvine, California, and Draper, Utah, facilities.
Become a part of our culture & explore a future career
An internship at Edwards gives you the opportunity to participate in University Summer Program, which provides exposure to our leadership team, community activities, and social events with other interns and recent new graduates. You’ll have the chance to develop and demonstrate your technical skills, as well as interact first hand with our patient-focused culture. Our hiring process is competitive, but we’ve found our intern program to be one of the most effective ways to assess students for future full-time positions at Edwards. If you are in your penultimate year of school while interning at Edwards, you’ll have the opportunity to present your learnings and be evaluated for full-time future opportunities.
If you’re looking for a truly meaningful internship experience, then Edwards could be the place for you. Unique projects that make a difference to you and to our patients — this is what sets us apart from most programs. While each assignment is original, past interns have enjoyed high visibility for their work in areas such as:
- Contributing to engineering design and materials testing, developing technical drawings, and writing operating procedures and design requirements
- Analyzing commercial and clinical data
- Assisting project managers in creating high-level project plans and executing on tasks and deliverables
- Developing algorithms that further the operational aspects of life-saving medical devices
- Helping to create and launch marketing campaigns and collateral Supporting and training sales teams
- Understanding the structural heart valve market to provide strategic and tactical data analysis
An internship with an edge
There are numerous advantages to being an Edwards intern, from compelling work assignments to the guidance of senior leaders. Your paid internship at Edwards will provide the training and development you need to gain an edge over other students while offering tremendous networking opportunities that lay the groundwork for your continued success.
- Internship applicants must be enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, or MBA program for the entire duration of their internship. Upon graduating, students are no longer eligible for an internship at Edwards.
- Availability for an assignment for a minimum of 10 weeks
- Must be in good scholastic standing (3.0+ GPA or equivalent)
- Permanent residency is required; some exceptions will apply.
Edwards offers competitive benefits for our interns, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance for non-local candidates
- Subsidized housing
- Access to our Wellness Programs
- and more!
If you are selected for an internship opportunity, your University Relations Recruiter will review our your full benefits package in detail.
Applying for an internship is easy. If you are from a target school, you can apply through your school career center portal. Or, simply log on to www.edwards.com/careers/home today and create an account. You’ll be able to set up a job agent that will automatically email you when applicable internship openings are posted. Remember to reference the internship requisition number when you create your online profile and submit your resume.