Our commitment to charitable giving and participation in philanthropic causes is one of the defining elements of Edwards Lifesciences’ culture. We feel fortunate to be able to support many health- and community-focused programs through grants to non-profit organizations from the Edwards Lifesciences Foundation. In addition, we provide numerous monthly opportunities for our employees to volunteer in our communities with an aspiration that we will reach 100 percent participation each year. For more information about our annual performance and goals, please visit the volunteerism & giving page of our sustainability report.
Purpose and goals of our philanthropy
- Improve the lives of underserved patients by increasing access to healthcare and our donated technologies
- Execute our Every Heartbeat Matters philanthropic initiative with a goal to improve the lives of 2.5 million underserved structural heart and critical care patients by the end of 2025
- Inspire passionate employee engagement
- Strengthen the communities where our employees live and work
- Live by the principles of Edwards Lifesciences’ Credo
Programs supported by our charitable activities
- Every Heartbeat Matters – Aims to improve the lives of underserved structural heart and critical care patients
- Strengthen Our Community programs – Leverages the time and talents of our volunteers to enhance the communities where our employees live and work
- Other programs – Funds research and education on medical innovations and/or helps underserved patients
Please update to a current version of your preferred browser, this site will perform effectively on the following:Unable to update your browser?
If you are on a computer, that is maintained by an admin and you cannot install a new browser, ask your admin about it. If you can't change your browser because of compatibility issues, think about installing a second browser for browsing and keep this old one for compatibility