The A-V Paceport or Pacing-TD catheters offer atrial, ventricular, or A-V sequential temporary transvenous pacing in the right heart*.
Swan-Ganz Thermodilution Paceport Catheters
- The Thermodilution Paceport catheter offers temporary transvenous right ventricular pacing when used with the appropriate Edwards Chandler Transluminal V pacing probes.
- The Thermodilution A-V Paceport catheter is indicated for temporary transvenous right ventricular, atrial, or A-V sequential pacing when used with the appropriate Edwards Chandler Transluminal A and/or V pacing probes.
- Swan-Ganz Oximetry Paceport TD Catheters offer bolus cardiac output and SvO2 monitoring when used with a compatible monitor in addition to temporary transvenous pacing when used with the appropriate Edwards Chandler Transluminal V Pacing Probe.
Swan-Ganz Pacing-TD Catheters
- Three atrial and two ventricular electrodes for atrial and ventricular pacing and atrioventricular (A-V) sequential pacing are integrated into the pulmonary artery catheter for temporary transvenous pacing.
- Pacing-TD catheter can measure right heart pressures, blood sampling, solution infusion, and cardiac output measurements by thermodilution when used with a compatible cardiac output computer.