| Designed with the ability to go more places, help facilitate ease of insertion and promote optimal protection and performance.
EMBOL-X Glide Protection System
- Specifically designed to help you protect your patients during on-pump cardiac surgery by minimizing trauma to the aorta and by enabling less invasive surgical techniques.
- Available in a variety of configurations designed for ease-of-use, regardless of individual surgical techniques.
- Available in configurations designed to offer gentle dispersion flow and protect patients from the potential dangers of embolic dislodgement.
The EMBOL-X Glide protection system is the safest, most efficient intra-aortic filtration device available. It not only captures particulate matter in the bloodstream, but also helps reduce the risk of embolic complications.
EZ Glide Aortic Cannulae
- 97% of EMBOL-X filters captured embolic material in a multicenter randomized controlled study1
- The EMBOL-X intra-aortic filter has demonstrated a reduction in adverse neurologic and end-organ events in moderate to high risk patients1,2
The proprietary EZ Glide dispersion tip aortic cannula is an easy-to-use solution designed to help protect against embolic complications during surgery, especially with today’s older and sicker patient populations.
OptiSite Arterial Cannulae
- Innovative tip disperses return flow in a gentle, conical spray pattern
- Optimized tip angle provides centered flow inside the aorta, away from
the vessel wall
- Unique, auto-dilating tip enables fast and easy insertion
The proprietary OptiSite arterial cannula gives you increased flexibility by providing a variety of safe cannulation site options. It is designed to accommodate multiple surgical techniques and clinician preferences.
- Proprietary ultra thin wall technology for enhanced flow and flexibility
- Unique blunt tip introducer allows safe insertion
- Innovative locking feature designed to prevent push-back of the introducer and facilitate a smooth insertion