Flexibility in shunting … All the capabilities of Vascushunt carotid shunt, now with a safety balloon and more choice of sizes.
The Vascushunt II carotid shunt is configured to minimize trauma to the vessel wall and allow easy access to high lesions.
- The incorporation of a safety balloon is designed to reduce the possibility of damaging the internal carotid artery.
- If the internal carotid balloon inadvertently overinflates, excess pressure is diverted to the safety balloon, reducing pressure in the internal balloon to help minimize the possibility of vessel trauma.*
- The Vascushunt II silicone carotid endarterectomy shunt is designed to provide flexibility for ease-of-use during the procedure.
Multiple Sizes and Lengths
- Now available in 8F, 9F and 11F in both outlying 30 cm and inlying 15 cm lengths, with stopcocks to meet a variety of clinical needs.
CAUTION: Care must be taken at all times to prevent over-inflation of the balloons, as it may result in obstruction of blood flow and injury to the vessel.
Vascushunt II silicone endarterectomy shunt is not made with natural rubber latex.
Manufactured by Lucas Medical, Inc. Distributed by Edwards Lifesciences LLC.
Vascushunt II Silicone Balloon Shunts
|Model Number||French Size||Length|
The Edwards Advantage
We are committed to providing your institution, clinicians and staff with the highest levels of customer service and support to ensure seamless product implementation and ongoing use, including:
- 24/7 Technical Support – Simply call 800-822-9837 anytime, day or night
- Customer Service – Call 800-424-3278 to speak to a customer service representative