At Edwards Lifesciences, we know how important it is for you to get the most out of your Edwards benefits. Our benefits philosophy has two primary goals: to create and maintain a healthy and productive workforce and to provide competitive, comprehensive, cost-effective programs while continuing to manage costs. We encourage you to take ownership of your health care decisions. That means understanding your choices, asking questions, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
At Edwards Lifesciences, we place patients first in everything that we do. Helping patients requires healthy employees. Our Executive Leadership Team believes strongly in wellness and knows how important it is to you. To support your efforts to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive program that takes a holistic approach to wellness. This program is designed to help you improve your quality of life by focusing on aspects that enhance your overall well-being, and we encourage you to take advantage of its benefits. Helping patients is our life’s work, and life is now.
As an integral part of the Edwards team, you will be working hard on life-changing technologies that are focused on helping patients. And it’s never too early to begin planning for yours. Our Total Compensation program, which includes competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, stock options, and retirement plan options, does just that:
- Pay: Includes competitive Base Pay and additional Variable Pay based on the performance of the company and/or you
- Stock: The opportunity to purchase stock at a discount through the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Savings & Investment Plan: Includes matching contributions from Edwards
- Health and Well-Being: Includes health, life and disability insurance, Total Wellness program, paid time off, family leave, and other benefits
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Generous paid time off (holidays, vacation days, sick days and holiday paid time off at the end of the year)
- Adoption assistance
- Back-up dependent care
- Education reimbursement program
- Supplemental benefits including homeowner’s, insurance, auto insurance, and legal services
- Resources for Living (employee assistance program)
- Home purchase support (Real Estate Rewards+)
- Employee matching gift program
By partnering with expert clinicians, we positively impact the lives of people. We’re proud to say that we also do a lot of community outreach, which means we have the unique opportunity to help people in our own communities, too. It’s a huge part of our culture.
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
EEO is the Law click here for more information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity
Disability Accommodation for Employment Applicants
State of Utah E-Verify